Keeping in mind the prior research that proves there is such a thing as too much choice, it’s important to just look at all the possible options that teachers have who are looking to incorporate more choice in their classrooms.
Options to offer choice:
1. People to Work With.
2. Resources to Use.
3. Driving Questions.
4. Ways to Show Their Knowledge.
5. Which Rubric to Be Scored On.
6. What They Need to Work on to Improve/Learning Goals.
7. Ways to View and Record Assignments for Time Management.
9. Text Structures.
10. Choice of opinion/prompts, etc.